Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ten More Things About Me

or, when in doubt, post a list.

1. Someone gave me a zucchini the size of an Invasion of the Body Snatchers pod.
2.A friend and I invented hip hop rhyming in 1975, aided by a rhyming dictionary.
3. I have never seen Gone With The Wind.
4.I own a copy of The Wind Done Gone, the revisionist version of the novel.
5. If we wrestle, you'll win.
6. I am afraid to be alone with the zucchini in #1.
7.If you send me a SASE, I'll send you the recipe for that powerful cocktail, the fantod.
8. I have never actually drank a fantod.
9. After waiting for three years for the new Morrissey album, I got around to buying it a couple of weeks ago.
10. I hate it ( not really).

3 comments:

Flit said...

Hmmm ..... I thought 'hip hop rhyming' began in Kingston Jamaica, with mc's toasting over sound systems, but I could be wrong?

Do not ever tell me the recipe for 'The Fantod' ... sounds like bender fodder for me.

Ahhhh ... benders and black outs .... Tell Me!

michael_karo said...

hey there, thanks for checking out my pics, that was a great comment! looking over your blog right now, mine is here : http://m-karo.livejournal.com/...

michael

david said...

Thank you Michael.

Flit, the secret's safe with me.