Monday, October 20, 2008

Away at school - continued

Ed put a glass of booze in my hand and sat down on the sofa, nice and close. He looked like a finer version of Griff - sharper nose, cleaner hair, more intelligent expression. He picked up a little remote clickie. Bryan Ferry's The Bride Stripped Bare began to play.
" So tell me, Michael, how do you and little brother get along?"
Did he know about Griff and me? " He's .. a jock. I'm not."
Ed laughed. " I'm not either. Nobody in my family except him gives a hoot about sports. I mean, if you see Griff looking like his best friend died, you know, on the verge of tears, it's because his team lost or worse yet, one of his heroes was injured on the playing field. It's kinda gay don't you think?"
"Well, Griff's kind of gay in his own jockish .."
I was interrupted by Ed. He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me really hard. He wagged his tongue inside my mouth, sucking for a second like a vacuum cleaner.
" That's for being honest. Poor little Griffin. He reciprocates, you know. You just have to ask."
Dear reader, what was I to do? I go to escape Griff's advances and end up with his brother intent on having his way with me. What was I supposed to do?


OH MY GOD.

No comments: