Friday, October 10, 2008

new approach - interruption

Since the last topic went over like a lead balloon I'll entertain you with my health problems. For about a week I've been walking around with both knees tightly wrapped in Ace bandages to help speed the healing from a falling-down-in-my-bedroom incident. The PA had given me a decent amount of a popular non-OTC analgesic, which I took in half doses. I was totally functional but painless. Today the medina ran out. I called my Primary Care Provider and asked for some more or something equivalent. Instead he prescribes a pill that induces mild nausea and the sensation of wearing a tight skull cap. It's ten minutes after ten here. Shortly I am leaving for the emergency room because my knees are killing me. If there's any exciting full moon syndrome type behavior at the ER I will give you a full report. My apologies to anyone waiting for Part 2 of Schoolboy Movies.
I won't let you down.

No comments: